• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Prestige apartment popular amongst families.
• Living area is step up from the dining area. Balcony is directly reachable from the living area.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• 3 more generous size bedrooms, 1 of which en-suite, with large built-in wardrobes for your guests and children.
• Adequate cabinets and necessary appliances in the kitchen.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
A 36-storey building completed in 1983, offering 2 units per floor. There are 18 duplex units of 3,204 sq.ft. and 36 simplex units of 2,454 sq.ft. saleable area. Garden Terrace is located close to the Zoological & Botanical Gardens and is approximately 10 minutes to Central.
BBQ, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
25 May 2020