• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Quiet yet convenient location with easy access to the business districts. Take a stroll to Hong Kong Park.
• Totally renovated flat in move-in condition.
• Living room has access to the balcony, and the dining room at the back has a rear window getting a green view.
• Sufficient space in every bedroom to put king-size bed, and built-in wardrobe ready for storage.
• Kitchen includes appliances and cabinets. Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Completed in 1964, this development situated on the highly sought-after MacDonnell Road comprises two 16-storey blocks, each provides 2 units per floor, summing up to 64 homes in total. The size of a typical unit is 2,351 sq.ft. saleable, with a generous balcony leading off the living and dining room. The building is overall well maintained. Dragon View is located close to Central and is well served by buses and minibuses.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 Sep 2020