• Enjoy the lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood, and take a stroll to Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Park and Hong Kong Park.
• Secluded in the quiet yet convenient location with easy access to Central Business District.
• New paint, air-conditioning units and appliances.
• Spacious Living and dining areas on the Z-shaped floorplan with sliding glass doors opening the living area to the large balcony.
• Every bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and has built-in wardrobes.
• Galley style kitchen comes equipped with basic appliances and practical cabinets. Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Sit on the balcony and relax, looking out to the green and historical buildings.
Completed in 1964, this development situated on the highly sought-after MacDonnell Road comprises two 16-storey blocks, each provides 2 units per floor, summing up to 64 homes in total. The size of a typical unit is 2,351 sq.ft. saleable, with a generous balcony leading off the living and dining room. The building is overall well maintained. Dragon View is located close to Central and is well served by buses and minibuses.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 Sep 2020