• Share a view of the surrounding area with greenery.
• Huge living and dining room has tremendous furnishing potential.
• 4 large bedrooms with ample built-in wardrobes and space to accommodate king or queen-sized beds. 2 bigger bedrooms include modern en-suite bathrooms.
• Fully fitted galley-styled kitchen is equipped with built-in oven, gas stove and plenty of cabinets.
• Guest bathroom comes convenient when entertaining guests.
• Balcony is convertible to private lounge with perfect space to fit a 2-seat sofa and a coffee table.
Standing along the treelined Brewin Path, this 6-storey low density standalone property completed in 1965 provides spacious homes for 6 families, 2 on each floor. Apartments are 2,145 to 2,400 sq.ft. saleable. Those on the ground floor are connected to their private gardens. While the property is nestled in the peaceful low-density location, it is only a few-minute drive from Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
16 Jul 2020