• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Enormous living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and 2 other bedrooms, including 1 en-suite, are perfect for your children and guests.
• Built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms provide wonderful space to arrange your clothes and linens.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms and powder room are of equally high quality.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
A well established residential development completed in 1976 and undergone a high standard renovation in 2015, Branksome Grande offers 92 apartments of 2,357 sq. ft. with large balconies and green open views. Branksome Grande is conveniently located close to many prestige schools and provides residents a good selection of club facilities, including indoor swimming pool, children's playground, fitness room and gymnasium.
Children Playground, Children Pool, Function Room, Gym, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Suite
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 Sep 2020