• Enjoy the sweeping views of the city skyline and a part of the wooded Mid-level area, including Bowen Road.
• Colonial apartment at the sought-after address with serene environment and transportation convenience.
• Living and dining areas are clearly defined on the spacious open floorplan with large-sized furniture. Floor-to-ceiling windows and large L-shaped terrace bring ample natural light indoor.
• Extra large master suite contains a walk-in closet, study area, and a comfortable en-suite bathroom with separate bathtub and standing shower and separate basins for the mister and mistress.
• 3 more large bedrooms with abundant space and flexibility to arrange beds, wardrobes and study desks.
• Eat-in kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Guest bathroom with shower cubicle has 2 entrances, from the corridor and a child's room respectively.
• An extra powder room near the main door comes convenience when you have guests.
• Huge garage could accommodate 2-3 cars.
• Lets move your loungers and dining table with chairs to the spacious L-shaped balcony and dine alfresco!
A colonial 5-storey building built in 1957 offering totally 20 apartments. There are 4 units per floor ranging from 2,113- 3,273 sq. ft. saleable area. Conveniently located with public transportation along Bowen Road and is close to Island School. The exteriors of the building has been refurbished in recent years.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
20 Jan 2020