• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and other 3 bedrooms would each fit a double or single size bed.
• Built-in wardrobes provide sufficient space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms and powder room.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
A traditional luxury residential development completed in 1966, offering 81 comfortable homes, 4 per floor, with high efficiency ratio and large balconies. It is situated along the prestige treelined cul de sac close to the serene jogging trails. Just a short walk from elite schools.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 Jul 2020