• Overlooking Central Business District with a partial view of Victoria Harbour beyond.
• Well honoured prestige apartment with high efficiency ratio.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes providing ample space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Fully fitted kitchen has been upgraded and features quality essential appliances and simple styled cabinets.
• Bathrooms and powder room are also upgraded and in good condition.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass door. Move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
A traditional luxury residential development completed in 1966, offering 81 comfortable homes, 4 per floor, with high efficiency ratio and large balconies. It is situated along the prestige treelined cul de sac close to the serene jogging trails. Just a short walk from elite schools.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 Jun 2020