• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Great versatile space in the large, bright living and dining room with extension to the dine-out balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and features spacious built-in wardrobes.
• Other bedrooms are large enough to fit in queen-size beds.
• Study room is convertible to a walk-in closet.
• Modern kitchen features high end appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
A traditional luxury residential development completed in 1966, offering 81 comfortable homes, 4 per floor, with high efficiency ratio and large balconies. It is situated along the prestige treelined cul de sac close to the serene jogging trails. Just a short walk from elite schools.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
02 Sep 2020