• Open views of the city.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Long living and dining room with access to the balcony can easily be divided.
• Master room is perfect for a king-size bed and dresser. Other bedrooms are of nice size as well to fit queen or double bed. Built-in wardrobes rise to the ceiling height.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven and microwave, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Best View Court
2 colonial mid-rise blocks built in 1959, 10 storeys each, with 3 units per floor, provide a total of 52 efficient apartments. Standing at the quiet green location, enjoying open views of the Mid-levels area. Flats range from 978 to 1,415 sq.ft. saleable in size, and most of them come with balconies and high ceilings. Minutes' ride from Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 Jul 2020