• A traditional low-rise standing at a sought-after location within mins' drive from Central and looking around the quiet neighbourhood with green.
• Easy to furnish, rectangular layout providing a large living and dining room with glass doors accessing the kitchen.
• Bedrooms are well proportioned with built-in wardrobes to store your clothes and accessories.
• Interior feels airy thanks to the high ceilings.
• Kitchen is equipped with high quality stainless appliances, including built-in stove, oven, range hood, washing machine and double-doored fridge.
• Bathrooms are regular but are well maintained.
• Access the long balcony through the side door from the living and dining room, put a few chairs and plants there to make it a relaxing place to spend a lazy day.
Best View Court
2 colonial mid-rise blocks built in 1959, 10 storeys each, with 3 units per floor, provide a total of 52 efficient apartments. Standing at the quiet green location, enjoying open views of the Mid-levels area. Flats range from 978 to 1,415 sq.ft. saleable in size, and most of them come with balconies and high ceilings. Minutes' ride from Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
19 Aug 2020