• Open views of the city skyline.
• Views are temporary blocked by the scaffolding from the exterior renovation.
• Living and dining room is attached to a balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size with built-in wardrobes for storage.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• There is currently renovation at the balcony, which will be a perfect place to unwind after the renovation is over.
Two building blocks constructed in 1981 along the quiet, tree-lined Kennedy Road, each provides 2 units on each of the 27 residential floors, counting to altogether 106 homes. Typical size of the flats is 1,404 sq.ft. saleable, with 2 special penthouse units of 2,784 sq.ft. saleable. There are some recreational facilities in the building. While there are buses and minibuses commuting to Central and Causeway Bay, it's easy to walk down to Wan Chai area and the MTR Station via the renowned Hopewell Centre.
Badminton, Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool