• Sublime unobstructed views of the harbour, the ocean and the waterfront area.
• A total madeover with great attention paid to every detail.
• Spacious living and dining room benefits from the floor-to-ceiling windows across the wall and is divided by a folding wooden screen.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom boasting a ocean viewed shower and dual basins.
• Top of the line appliances and beautiful cabinets complete the family kitchen.
• A powder room completed with marble serves your guests.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
A mega 6-star standard waterfront complex with a prominent futuristic curtain-wall outlook erected on top of the MTR Kowloon Station and The Element shopping mall, next to the iconic ICC. It was jointly developed by a large developer, Sun Hung Kai Properties and MTR Corporation, featuring grand entrance and lobbies, luxurious fittings and impeccable finishes. The Cullinan complex comprises 2 towers each at 270-meter high with 68 residential floors. Both towers were Hong Kong's tallest residential towers when they were completed in 2008 and 2009 respectively. The residential floors are subdivided into 7 zones with individual lobbies. There is a total of 825 units including 2 triplexes, named "The Jewel in the Crown", and typical apartments available from 501 to 1,605 sq.ft. saleable area. The complex also boasts a state of the art club house, gym and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Children Pool, Dancing Room, Function Room, Game Room, Music Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sun Bathing Area, Theatre