- Living and Dining Room
- Balcony off Family Room
- Family Room
- Private Terrace off Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bathroom
- Second En-suite Bedroom
- Second En-suite Bathroom
- Third En-suite Bedroom
- Internal Staircase
- Private Terrace off Living and Dining Room
Celestial Heights Phase 180 Sheung Shing Street, Ho Man Tin / Waterloo Road
View - Celestial Heights Phase 1
- Look onto the lovely outdoor swimming pool of the development.
Internal Condition - Celestial Heights Phase 1
- This nicely decorated duplex is a rare find. It feels like a house with open internal staircase, floor-to-ceiling windows, and full sized glass doors opening out to the 2 large private terraces and balcony.
- Built-in wardrobes and cupboards in every room to keep the home tidy and neat.
- Spacious open plan living and dining room leads to a private terrace, and the family room adjoins a cozy balcony.
- Master bedroom is connected to another private terrace, letting in amazing flow of natural light and fresh air.
- There are 4 en-suite bedrooms converted from the original 6-bedroom floorplan.
- The fifth bedroom could be converted into a study or function room as you please.
- Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
- Bathroom and powder room on each floor comes convenient when entertaining guests.
- Helper's room and storage room provide much convenience for a large family.
- Grand lobby, clubhouse facilities, and high standard property management and services.
Outdoor Area - Celestial Heights Phase 1
- Start a beautiful day with an outdoor breakfast on the living room or master room terrace.
- Give your home extra touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Building Information - Celestial Heights Phase 1
80 Sheung Shing Street, Ho Man Tin / Waterloo Road
Primary School Network
34 Kowloon City Kowloon City
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 09 Mar 2021