• Tucked in a quiet location in the upper part of the exclusive Happy Valley residential area, this colonial style duplex apartment in a mid-rise building has a view of the neighbourhood.
• Very efficient layout providing an open plan living and dining room on the lower level, together with a guest bathroom and a bedroom (currently used for study.)
• Lots of storage space throughout, and a wine fridge is found under the internal staircase behind the dining area.
• Huge master suite on the upper level accommodates a king-sized bed, sitting and working area and walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom behind a glass wall is completed with marble tiling, modern sanitary ware and rain shower.
• Another en-suite bedroom is a nice size as well, perfect for your children.
• A bedroom on the upper floor has been demolished to make a spacious open area for family entertainment/ reading. This area can be reverted into a bedroom if desired.
• Fully fitted kitchen includes built-in essential appliances, such as double fridge, and 6-burner stove, rangehood and oven.
Shan Kwong Court
A colonial mid-rise of 12 storeys high tucked in the quiet yet convenient part of Upper Happy Valley since 1964. Each floor contains 4 units, giving a total of 48 units, all in a size of 964 sq.ft. saleable area. All daily necessities are in short walking distance. Plenty of buses and mini buses running to Central.