• Watch the horse racing games at home.
• Mins' walk to Causeway Bay MTR Station.
• Spacious living room can accommodate a large sofa, coffee table and your home entertaining system.
• Dining room separate from the living room provides privacy for your dinner.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the en-suite bathroom fitted with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• Other bedroom is also of great size and is bright.
• The fully equipped open kitchen is a stage for you to show off your cooking talent.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
Nos. 77-79 Wong Nai Chung Road
An older 9-storey building block standing at the prime location of an exclusive residential community since 1965, facing the open green of the racecourse and the treelined tramway. It offers eighteen 2-bedroom apartments with 2 on each floor. All units are 1,125 sq.ft. saleable. Prestige schools, restaurants, grocery and specialty stores, and public transportation are all steps away. An easy walk to the vibrant Causeway Bay district.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
19 May 2020