• Charming home with colonial essence in the quiet neighbourhood of Happy Valley.
• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Living room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Wooden partition open into the dining room that can accommodate 6 people comfortably at the back.
• Master bedroom with private balcony can accommodate a king-size bed and features large built-in wooden wardrobes.
• Other en-suite bedrooms come with generous built-in wardrobe space.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Powder room just off the living room comes convenient when you have guests.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Make your own herb garden or a barbecue area on the rooftop.
• Balconies reachable from the living and dining room and master room are perfect places to relax.
Nos. 4-10 Green Lane
Hardly existing war-time property situated in the quiet lane of Happy Valley. It was completed in 1949 offering 12 spacious units, 4 on each of its 3 levels. Unit sizes are 1,449 or 1,706 sq.ft. saleable. Close to numerous local shops and restaurants, supermarket, schools and the race track. Buses and mini buses frequent.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
19 Mar 2020