• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation.
• Nicely renovated unit with modern lighting and storage space provided.
• Living and dining room in long rectangular shape can be divided.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, and double beds in the other bedrooms. Built-in wardrobes make excellent use of space.
• Fourth bedroom has been converted into a walk-in closet.
• Kitchen includes cabinets and appliances and a small breakfast table for added convenience.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room and is perfect for chill out.
Standing at the Lower Happy Valley, this bright coloured building completed in 1982 has 23 floors, providing a total of 24 apartments, each on its exclusive floor. Typical flats are 994 sq.ft. saleable area with the penthouse units in 2,046 sq.ft. saleable area. Steps to shops, restaurants, banks and schools and is well served by public transportation.