• A comfortable look around the neighbourhood at this prime location.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Spacious living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Practical built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Fairville Garden was completed in 1970, comprising 24 apartments, with 2 units per floor. Typical units are all 1,403 sq.ft. saleable area. It stands among many other traditional low-rise and mid-rise buildings in the low density residential neighbourhood of Happy Valley, enjoying convenient transportation access and close proximity to Causeway Bay and the MTR Station. Shops, restaurants, famous schools and supermarket abound.