• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• Green open views of the Happy Valley area from the large private rooftop.
• Located in a quiet part at the intersection of Broom Road and Green Lane on Upper Happy Valley
• Elegant property with colonial essence from its false ceiling, arches, internal staircase, and classic style wooden fixtures.
• Spacious living room is facilitated with cabinets and cupboards and has internal staircase leading to the rooftop.
• Dining room has a warm, cozy ambience from the amber lighting.
• Deluxe master suite contains walk-in closet, study room and en-suite bathroom.
• 2 more bedrooms, including 1 en-suite, with plenty of space to arrange beds and desks. Ample built-in wardrobes and cabinets in the third bedroom for storage.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Extra space is provided as the storage room or helper's room.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Travel through the internal stairs to the rooftop terrace.
• Make your own herb garden or a barbecue area on the spacious rooftop.
This 1963-completed gated low-rise block standing at the corner of Broom Road and Green Lane is 4 floors high and contains 20 units with 5 on each floor. The sizes of the apartments are 1,885, 1,897, 1,135, 1,111 and 2,062 sq.ft. respectively, and have spacious 3-bedroom layout. The quiet low-density community is just a short walk from the shops and restaurants in Causeway Bay and is well served by public transportation to everywhere in the city.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
20 Nov 2020