• Enjoy the pleasant environment and open views of the low density neighbourhood.
• Rarely available low-rise apartment with colonial charm.
• High ceiling gives this colonial apartment an exceptional feel of space.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large, bright open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Ample built-in wardrobes in the other bedrooms as well, and sufficient space to fit in queen or double size beds.
• Fully fitted kitchen includes appliances such as built-in oven, and plenty of cabinets and service top.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
This 1963-completed gated low-rise block standing at the corner of Broom Road and Green Lane is 4 floors high and contains 20 units with 5 on each floor. The sizes of the apartments are 1,885, 1,897, 1,135, 1,111 and 2,062 sq.ft. respectively, and have spacious 3-bedroom layout. The quiet low-density community is just a short walk from the shops and restaurants in Causeway Bay and is well served by public transportation to everywhere in the city.