• An ultimate luxurious lifestyle in the country side, just a 5-minute walk from the world's famous Fanling Golf Course.
• A gated development with 24-hr security guard and serene surroundings.
• Be the owner of this designer's house ready to impress your VIPs and valuable guests.
• Feel the space of the home with its high ceilings, glass walls and divisions, skylights and open floorplan.
• Skillfully sculptured and decorated throughout with all bespoke furniture, chandeliers and light fixtures collected from all around the globe.
• Living room on the ground level is light filled and flows smoothly to the L-shaped garden through the clear glass walls.
• Dining room above the living room is connected to the balcony that extends all the way to the en-suite bedroom.
• There are state of the art open kitchens in both the living room and dining room to make the nights entertaining and memorable. Contemporary top notch appliances, including a retractable hood, are installed.
• Majestic master suite occupies the top level with an exclusive terrace and features his-and-hers walk-in closets and Greece-themed baths.
• Auxiliary areas of this amazing house include a glass-surround utility area towards the rear of the ground floor, and a garage for 1-2 cars.
• This property is offered with all the refined fittings and furniture for those with discerning taste and high demand on living standard.
• A range for recreational facilities, professional security and high standard management services in the development make it a perfect resort-style home.
• Front garden extends the length and width of the living room and provides excellent space for alfresco meals and relaxation.
• Add extra touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony off the dining room and second en-suite bedroom.
• Indulge in the recharging outdoor hot bath on the green terrace outside the master suite and soak yourself in the tranquil environment.
• Design a herb garden or a quiet hideout area on the rooftop.
Located on Sheung Shui's Fan Kam Road, next to the Hong Kong Golf Club and surrounded by greeneries, this large townhouse development is completed in 2005 and is cradled in the beautiful natural landscape. There are 78 masterfully designed houses with sizes ranging from approximate 2,700 sq.ft. to 3,400 sq.ft.. Each house comes with a private garden of varying sizes from approximately 700 sq.ft. to 4,800 sq.ft, as well as balconies and roof terraces. Clubhouse in the development provides facilities such as landscaped swimming pool.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
16 Sep 2020