• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Look onto the lovely outdoor swimming pool of the development.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Luxury development finished to excellent standard.
• High ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows make the living and dining room feel very open and airy.
• All of the bedrooms are served by ensuite facilities, and there is plenty of space in each to fit a queen/ king-size bed and other furniture.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
• Start a beautiful day with an outdoor breakfast at the bedroom balcony.
No. 8 Deep Water Bay Drive
Nestled within the tranquil mountain range, this luxury development completed in 1973 offers residents high degree of privacy and a host of leisure facilities, such as interconnected indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, gym and lounge. It comprises 7 houses overlooking Deep Water Bay Beach and the golf club. The houses are of 3-level with rooftop and 2 car parking space and range from 3,200 to 3,500 sq.ft. saleable area. There are also two 17-storey towers of stately apartments, 2 on each floor, with sizes ranging from 2,865 to 8,475 sq.ft. saleable. It is in close proximity to prestige schools, Golf Club, Marina Club and Country Club. Just about a 15-minute scenic drive to Central.