• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Green open views of the rolling mountains.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large split-level living and dining rooms with full height glass doors opening to the private garden.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
• 3 Other bedrooms are all sizeable and include built-in wardrobes.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, wine cellar, abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Bathroom and powder room on separate levels to serve your guests.
• Maid's room comes with private bathroom.
• Additional rooms for storage.
• Expansive grass garden provides excellent space for your children and pets to play.
• Master bedroom has access to a narrow private terrace for a breath of fresh air or to grow some plants.
No. 61-63 Deep Water Bay Road
There are 29 townhouses ranging from 2,727 to 2,882 sq.ft. saleable in this luxury development cradled in the tranquil location of Deep Water Bay. All of the houses are 3 storeys high with large terraces and incredible views of the Deep Water Bay and Shouson Hill. The development was completed in 1993 and offers in-house facilities and solid security and high degree of privacy. Comprehensive facilities include a 25m heated communal pool, function room, gym and squash.
Children Playground, Function Room, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
30 Jul 2020