• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Quiet green location with convenient access to business districts.
• Decorated with taste with great attention to details.
• Living of space with split level living and dining rooms, large garden, high ceilings and 5 generous-size bedrooms.
• Master bedroom accommodates a king-size bed and features excellent built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms provide storage option.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Lovely front garden is the best place to enjoy an alfresco dinner or tea.
• The rooftop brings the open views to a higher level.
A development completed in 1986, comprising 58 houses each consists of 3 storeys in sizes ranging from 3,504-3,794 sf. and comes with private garden terrace, roof and covered car park area. Every house has expansive views over Shouson Hill and Brick Hill.
Children Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
12 Feb 2020