• Appreciate the picturesque view of the beautiful Round Island and the hill of Chung Hom Shan.
• A low-density area to the west of Stanley, engulfed by mountain along the coastline.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Spacious living and dining room for your furnishing touches.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and the other 2 bedrooms can fit in double size beds and desks.
• Great built-in wardrobes in all 3 rooms with louver doors.
• Master bathroom features a bathtub and spacious double basin countertop with cabinets.
• Guest bathroom comes with a standing shower.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Helper's room with bathroom is located next to the spacious utility area.
• The huge size private roof terrace could become a herb garden, barbecue area or a hideout / outdoor sitting area. Make the most of the natural environment and sea views with your friends..
• Balcony keeps a good flow of fresh breeze inside the living and dining room.
A colonial style development built in 1966 and renovated in 1983 for 6 exclusive families. The 1,678 sq.ft. saleable area of each unit is connected to private terraces and balconies. Residents can enjoy the tranquil surroundings and unobstructed sea views. The beach and supermarket are in short walking distances, and the shops and restaurants in Stanley are a short drive away.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
21 Sep 2020