• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Impressive designer's house with living room, 2 dining rooms, 2 family rooms, 6 bedrooms with 5 en-suites, study room, state of the art open-plan style kitchen and bathrooms.
• Stunning high ceiling with skylight above the dining room impresses all guests.
• Family rooms are ideal for home entertainment and cozy and intimate gatherings.
• Master suite is connected to a study room / home office and contains 2 walk-in closets and an contemporary en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi.
• Other bedrooms are also large enough to each fit in at least a queen bed, with lots of fitted wooden furniture and storage wardrobes/ cabinets.
• 2 of the children' bedrooms share one en-suite bathroom.
• Additional bathroom and powder room on separate levels to serve your guests.
• High end faucets and appliances, cabinets and countertops are installed to make the kitchen your cooking stage.
• Bathroom fittings are of the latest design.
• A family's dream, this house includes 3 helpers' rooms, 1 on each level, 2 helper's bathrooms, driver room and spacious utility area.
• There is a large terrace on every level of this 3-storey house.
• Have a sunbath or chill out on the living room terrace.
• One of the terraces connects the family room with a bedroom.
• 2 of the children's rooms have access to another terrace.
Nos. 13-25 Ching Sau Lane
Cradled in the quiet green location, this gated development accommodating 7 semi-detached houses offers serene natural environment, privacy and both indoor and outdoor space for a family that demands quality lifestyle. It is completed in 1980 with multi-levelled houses ranging from 3,083 to 4,072 sq.ft., each with its own balconies, garden and carport. The high ceilinged interior has large arch-shaped windows to capture beautiful green views of Stanley and the sea. Communal swimming pool, tennis court and garden in the development to share among the residents. Easy access to the beaches and walking trails.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
20 Nov 2020