• Beautiful scenery of the sky blue sea and lush green mountain. I
• Living and dining room features huge windows and a sea-view balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other bedrooms are also large enough to fit in beds and desks for your guests and children.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to organize your clothes and linens.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Balcony is the best spot to indulge in the serene environment and unobstructed vista.
No. 30 Cape Road
Nestled on the tranquil hillside embracing the natural environment and peaceful sea views, this townhouse development completed in 1979 offers 32 petite multi-leveled townhouses each in 775 sq.ft. saleable area with private outdoor space to enjoy the green surroundings. It is located close to prestige schools and has convenient access to the business districts.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
14 Sep 2020