• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and the other 3 bedrooms can fit in queen or double size beds.
• Built-in wardrobes rise to the ceiling height.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
This development comprising 1 block of 4-storey low-rise apartments and 2 blocks of townhouses was completed in 1977. Each of the 12 apartments, and the semi-detached houses are from 2,637 to 2,680 sq.ft. saleable. There are outdoor swimming pool and children's playground in the development. It is situated at a quiet green area of Chung Hom Kok, at the corner of Horizon Drive, next to a supermarket and is a short walk from the beach. Just a 20-min drive down to Central.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
08 Jun 2020