• Enjoy the pleasant views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Living and dining areas are clearly defined on the open floorplan with well appointed furniture.
• Both bedrooms are of decent size.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathroom is well maintained.
This development completed in 1999 comprises a pair of 35-storey towers. It stands at the prime location of Central close to supermarket and the shops and restaurants in SOHO. There are altogether 476 units ranging from 615 to 794 sq.ft. saleable and facilities including gym and barbecue area and children's playground.
Children Playground, Computer Room, Function Room, Gym, Karaoke, Reading Room
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
04 May 2020