• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Mins' walk to Causeway Bay Times Square.
• Move into this fully furnished boutique apartment with high ceilings, Shanghai-style interior decor, and 2 spacious en-suite bedrooms.
• L-shaped living and dining rooms are divided by a folding door, and the terrace is connected to the dining room.
• A king-size bed sits at the center of the master bedroom with a glass-walled en-suite bathroom that features separate bathtub and standing shower
• The other bedroom also comes with glass-wall en-suite bathroom.
• Kitchen is a juxtaposition of the modern western and the ancient Chinese featuring dark wood cabinets and updated appliances including built-in oven and microwave.
• The covered terrace is a lovely place for relaxing, gathering and dining.
A colonial style building completely revamped in 2007 into a modern block that provides 15 boutique service apartments ranging from 238 to 1,500 sq.ft. saleable. The homes are designed in 2 styles - old Hong Kong and old Shanghai, and each features a large balcony and an open kitchenette equipped with refrigerator, microwave, induction range of glassware, tableware and utensils. Residents enjoy twice a week housekeeping service, complimentary toiletries upon check-in Wifi Internet, in-room El-safe daily local newspaper and 24 hours security. There are also facilities such as coffee lounge, laundry room, cigar room, and roof garden with BBQ facilities. The building is centrally located in Causeway Bay with about a 5-minute walk to the MTR station. Public transporation, shops and restaurants abound.