• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Mins' walk to Causeway Bay Times Square.
• Move into this fully furnished boutique apartment with high ceilings, Shanghai-style decor, and generous bedrooms.
• Elongated living and dining room can be divided to create different ambiances.
• There is a king-size bed in the master bedroom, and its en-suite bathroom features glass door and separate bathtub and glass standing shower.
• Second bedroom also comes with a glass-door en-suite bathroom.
• Third bedroom is inter-connected with the master bedroom and is decorated as a study and sitting room.
• Kitchen has upgraded cream white cabinets and modern appliances including built-in oven and microwave.
• Guest bathroom is finished to the same excellent standard as the en-suite bathrooms.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
A colonial style building completely revamped in 2007 into a modern block that provides 15 boutique service apartments ranging from 238 to 1,500 sq.ft. saleable. The homes are designed in 2 styles - old Hong Kong and old Shanghai, and each features a large balcony and an open kitchenette equipped with refrigerator, microwave, induction range of glassware, tableware and utensils. Residents enjoy twice a week housekeeping service, complimentary toiletries upon check-in Wifi Internet, in-room El-safe daily local newspaper and 24 hours security. There are also facilities such as coffee lounge, laundry room, cigar room, and roof garden with BBQ facilities. The building is centrally located in Causeway Bay with about a 5-minute walk to the MTR station. Public transporation, shops and restaurants abound.