• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Quiet and exclusive, yet convenient to the city area.
• Minimalist style, light-filled home with floor-to-ceiling windows, open internal staircase with glass railings and wonderful private outdoor space to appreciate the natural environment and unobstructed sea views.
• Spacious living room, dining room and family room perfect for entertaining guests.
• Access the private garden from the dining room, and the balcony from the second en-suite bedroom.
• Master suite boasts 2-aspect views and features a walk-in closet and a relaxing massage tub in the en-suite bathroom.
• Sufficient space in the other 3 bedrooms to accommodate queen or double size beds.
• Study room is also spacious enough to add a few bookshelves.
• State of the art open kitchen is slightly partitioned from the dining area and is equipped with top of the line appliances, including oven, microwave, fridge and cooking hobs.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views and soak in the Jacuzzi on the private rooftop terrace.
• Have a barbecue or alfresco dinner in the garden.
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill the second en-suite bedroom.
A 3-storey Mediterranean style single lot detached house nestled at the serene location of Stanley. It was completed in 1955, designed in minimalist style with feature real fire-place and has recently been renovated. Its landscaped garden area is approximately 1,615 sq.ft. Close to supermarket, shops and restaurants in Stanley, Tai Tam and Repulse Bay. Well served by public transportation which takes residents to Central and business districts in about 30 minutes.