• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Well planned storage space throughout the home.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the Repulse Bay.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• 2 of the generously sized bedrooms include en-suite facilities. Large built-in wardrobes are painted white to blend well with the walls.
• Kitchen comes with appliances and plenty of cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well kept.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
This single block of 21-storey luxury residence is located in the tranquil Repulse Bay area and was completed in 1974. It provides 40 units, with 2 units per floor. Sizes of the flats are 2,423 and 2,429 sq.ft. saleable area with high efficiency ratio and good-sized balconies overlooking the incredible views of the golf course and Deep Water Bay. The building has been totally renovated in 2014 with new exterior and lobbies.