• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms, 1 of which en-suite, come with large built-in wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets and leads into the utility area.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
This iconic development built in 1977 provides 212 beautifully finished homes. There are two 25-storey towers with apartments of 1,892 sq.ft. saleable, and two 28-storey towers with units of 2,230 sq.ft. saleable, and each floor contains 2 apartments. There are choices of 2 to 4-bedroom layouts with balconies overlooking sweeping views of the South China Sea. Clubhouse and comprehensive health and lifestyle facilities shared with The Repulse Bay next door will satisfy all your needs. Regular shuttle buses take residents to Central.
Visitor Car Park, Badminton, Basketball, Changing Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Library, Mahjong Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Squash, Tai Chi, Tennis