• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Quiet, serene location with easy access to the city.
• A unique, rare colonial house with real fireplace in Repulse Bay to make your dream come true.
• Featuring spacious, bright living room, dining room on separate level, 5 large bedrooms, and a fully fitted kitchen.
• Extraordinary high ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows give the house a great sense of space.
• Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange queen/ king-size beds and other furniture. Master suite contains a walk-in closet and a couple other bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
• Master bedroom includes a generous en-suite bathroom. 2 other bedrooms have access to the same bathroom.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Additional bathroom and powder room on different levels to serve your friends.
• Maid's room and bathroom are found next to the utility room.
• A balcony extends the length of the living room. A flight of staircase leads down to the large garden that could become a beautiful playground for your kids and pets.
Secluded in the tranquil location, this 3-storey low-rise property completed in 1986 provides 6 apartments, 2 per floor, and each is 3,504 sq.ft. saleable. Each typical apartment features sea view, a balcony, split living and dining rooms with a working fireplace, and a 2 covered car parking spaces. Top level units come with private roof terraces while the bottom level units are attached to private gardens. Residents can enjoy the swimming pool and facilities in the development.