• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban architecture.
• Close to the Escalator leading to Core Central and SOHO district.
• Living and dinning room is a proper square shape for easy arrangement of furniture.
• Good-sized master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and study desk.
• Built-in wardrobes are also provided in the other bedrooms.
• The third bedroom is relatively smaller and can be used as baby room, walk-in closet or storage area.
• Adequate cabinets and countertop space in the kitchen.
• Soak away your stress in the Jacuzzi tub.
A 2-tower development completed in 1988. Each tower is 31 storeys high with 3 units per floor, and both towers bring a total of 186 units. Typical flats vary from 721 to 931 sq.ft. saleable area. The building has been renovated in recent years. A short walk to the Mid-Levels Escalator and SOHO area. Also close to the shops and supermarkets along Robinson Road.