• Stretching views towards the harbour.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate at least a king-size bed. Master bathroom features toilet and bidet combination, bathtub and spacious countertop with cabinet.
• Other bedrooms are suitable for your kids or study with built-in wardrobes and desk in the third bedroom.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality appliances, including built-in oven and microwave, are installed in the kitchen.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• Includes covered carpark.
Swiss Tower, comprises four 20-storey buildings, was completed in 1971. There are 159 spacious apartments, ranging from 1,248 to 1,265 sq. ft., with 2 units on each floor. Residents enjoy open views over Hong Kong Stadium and towards the Peak. The location is popular among families as there are a number of prestige schools in the district.