• Breathtaking views of the city skyline and the harbour.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment in clean simple style.
• Split-leveled living and dining room with a wide balcony attaching to the living room. There is great space to arrange large-sized furniture.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in wardrobes.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds and also come with built-in wardrobes.
• Eat-in kitchen comes equipped with appliances, practical cabinets and extended service top.
• Bathrooms are finished with quality fittings in modern style.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony and dine alfresco!
Magazine Court, a 12-storey mid-rise building built in 1983 providing 24 units, each in the size of 2,855 sq.ft.. Standard layout of the apartment contains five bedrooms (two en-suite) and have open city and harbour views. Easy transportation to Central.