• Green open views of the rolling mountains.
• Live within the serenity of the Peak, sitting on the bed of mountains. Refreshing air and natural green fill your home through the big windows.
• Newly renovated to a high standard.
• Spacious living and dining room can accommodate large-size furniture.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, that incluces an en-suite bathroom completed with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• Sufficient space in the other bedroom to put queen or double size bed.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Both bathrooms are unique in style.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony and enjoy the green open views.
Situated on the tranquil Guilford Road, this secured gated neighbourhood comprising four 10-storey mid-rise buildings provides 79 units in total, 2 units per floor. The apartments in blocks A and B are larger, from 2,241 to 2,612 sq.ft. saleable; and those in blocks C and D are smaller, from 992 to 1,401 sq.ft., except the one special penthouse unit of 2,047 sq.ft. in block D. The serene green views over Lower Peak and the country park are breathtaking, especially from the balconies. This 1969-built compound sits close to international school and supermarket. Buses and minibuses frequent, taking residents to Central in around 10 minutes.