• Watch the peaceful sea mirroring the sky.
• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Naturally bright villa with large balcony and garden to enjoy the serenity away from the hustle bustle.
• Living room features high ceilings and a fireplace that adds a colonial touch, linking to the family room that is as bright and spacious.
• Dining room located above the living room provides privacy for dinner gatherings.
• Bedrooms are of great size to provide furnishing flexibility.
• The generous-sized kitchen could be the highlight at your private parties.
• Maid's room and bathroom are found next to the utility room.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• Expansive garden at the bottom level is an excellent ground for your children and pets to run around.
• Square-shaped balcony provides plenty of space to put a coffee table and chairs so you can have a drink and read a book outside.
A 1972-built development comes in 2 phases, providing totally 48 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom townhouses with private gardens or terraces ranging from 2,903 to 5,507 sq.ft. saleable. Each house features high ceiling and real fire-place and commands expansive views of Lamma Channel and Victoria Harbour. It is located next to the Peak School and is convenient to the high end restaurants and recreational facilities on The Peak. Approximately 20 minutes drive to Central.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 18 Nov 2019