• Situated on top of the world, this spectacular penthouse boasts unparalleled views of the city skyline and Victoria Harbour.
• Finished to the highest specifications, this luxurious gem represents the extravagant lifestyle that one would dream of.
• Meticulously decorated throughout with chandeliers and concealed light fittings, tailor designed built-in cabinets and wardrobes, fine quality fixtures and built-in appliances for the greatest comfort and convenient lifestyle.
• Rectangular living room and dining room are connected to each other. The living room is perfect for a large sofa, coffee table and home entertaining system.
• Master bedroom comfortably accommodates a king-size bed and includes floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes.
• Plenty of space in the other bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture, and one of the rooms has been converted into a study room but can easily be reinstated.
• State of the art open kitchen can be completely closed by sliding glass partitions. Top of the line appliances including oven, microwave, fridge and cooking hobs are installed.
• The huge private garage can park up to 3 cars.
• Travel through the internal stairs to the private roof terrace with a sky Jacuzzi tub, outdoor lounge and dining areas commanding glamorous Manhattan view and Victoria Harbour view.
A British style low-rise development constructed in 1972, comprising three 4-storey blocks. Situated at the tranquil location of the Peak, the development offers 24 apartments, 2 on each floor, varying from 2- to 4-bedroom layouts and from 1,370 to 2,862 sq.ft. saleable area. Apartments feature high efficiency ratio and exhilirating views of the mountain, city and harbour. Close proximity to public park, walking trails, Peak Tower and Galleria.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 20 May 2019