• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green nestled on the Peak.
• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea without obstruction.
• A haven for a nature-loving family, this cruise-inspired villa offers privacy and space to enjoy quality lifestyle.
• Living and dining areas on split levels commanding amazing views through the glass wall.
• Attention has been paid on tailor-made storage solutions throughout the house.
• Bedrooms can accommodate a number of furnishing options, with 3 en-suite bathrooms for those who demand privacy.
• Fully equipped kitchen features all necessary appliances and abundant cabinets.
• Bathrooms are finished with fine quality fittings.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities and high standard management service.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and have barbecue on the rooftop.
• Balcony extends the living room overlooking the incredible vista. Perfect for alfresco dinner or sun-bathing.
• The second en-suite bedroom on the upper level has a cute balcony to chill out.
A renowned family compound providing apartments as well as townhouses, and a number of recreational facilities and clubhouse. The 2 apartment buildings built in 1949 are 8 storeys high each, providing flats ranging from 2,415 to 3,573 sq.ft.. Every unit has beautiful Southside view. The 21 townhouses were built in 1985, and each comes with private garden or terrace. Nestled in the quiet green environment off the busy road, the development allows residents to enjoy peace and privacy, at the same time the convenience to the supermarket and public transportation.
Children Playground, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis