• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Spacious, sun-flooded living and dining room has sliding glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size to arrange beds and study desks.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• 2 helpers' rooms with a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Study room is near the main entrance with built-in desk and book shelves.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
This 7-storey mid-rise development was completed in 1965 providing 24 large apartments, 3 on each level. Situated on the upper part of Mount Kellett Road, the building boasts beautiful views of the Southside sea beyond the serene Peak area. Sizes of the flats range from 2,786 to 2,893 sq.ft. saleable with extra high ceilings and high efficiency ratio. The complex comes with recreational facilities including outdoor swimming pool and play area. This tranquil low-density location is served mainly by taxis and minibuses.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 03 Sep 2019