• Awe-inspiring view of the sea extends towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Mediterranean styled house by the sea for a family looking for tranquil alfresco space.
• The interior decor is a warm tone with tasteful elements from the east and the west.
• Travel between the levels via the internal staircase with glass railing.
• Wall-to-wall windows across the living room bring the tranquil views indoor and has an opening to a generous-sized scenic balcony with stone balustrades.
• A rear door in the dining room opens out to the lovely hide-out garden, a place for quiet escape.
• Master suite accommodates a king-size bed and has generous amount of built-in wardrobes. En-suite bathroom is an elegant design with high quality sanitary fittings, lavatory and storage solution.
• Another bedroom with en-suite bathroom is also spacious, enough to accommodate a queen-size bed.
• High quality kitchen cabinets and appliances can satisfy a demanding household.
• Can be sold with company share.
• Indulge in the serene environment and views while you are lounging at the living room balcony or having a relaxing cup of tea or coffee in the dining room garden.
• The generous rooftop takes the beautiful scenery to a higher level.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities in the development for the residents to enjoy.
Lining along the coast of the tranquil Tai Tam Bay and enjoying unobstructed sea views, this large-scale estate completed in 1992 provides 246 houses and low-rise apartments, and 10 highrise buildings. The houses feature spacious gardens or terraces, while the apartments come with balconies, and the duplex units have either garden or roof. Clubhouses and facilities are some of the most extensive in Hong Kong. Next to HKIS campus and close to American Club, supermarket and shops.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis