• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Open plan living and dining room boasts stunning vista and a view of your own garden and infinity pool through the glass wall, a large internal staircase, and an open kitchen with large island.
• Access a cozy terrace from the dining area.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet, luxurious en-suite bathroom.
• There are built-in sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi bathtub in the marble master bathroom.
• State-of-the-art Western and Chinese kitchen equipped with a Sub-Zero glass door refrigerator, a large size Wolf oven, a standard size Gaggenau oven and 2 wine fridges. There is additionally a Beef-Eater outdoor barbecue and a separate pantry area.
• Marble bathrooms and powder room are all well maintained.
• Newly upgraded architectural infinity pool with an endless jet trainer allowing for lap swim.
• Landscape in patio and pool garden and all outdoor garden furniture are provided, including impressive fireworks chandelier.
• The good-sized terrace adjoining the dining room is a wonderful private area to make a hideout garden.
Lining along the coast of the tranquil Tai Tam Bay and enjoying unobstructed sea views, this large-scale estate completed in 1992 provides 246 houses and low-rise apartments, and 10 highrise buildings. The houses feature spacious gardens or terraces, while the apartments come with balconies, and the duplex units have either garden or roof. Clubhouses and facilities are some of the most extensive in Hong Kong. Next to HKIS campus and close to American Club, supermarket and shops.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 08 Oct 2019