• Enchanting vista of the unobstructed ocean and the wooded mountain.
• This exquisite villa has been meticulously renovated and features a beautiful grass garden surrounding the living and dining room, accessed via concertina doors.
• Spacious open floorplan of the living and dining room boasts lovely views of its wrap-around garden and a stylish internal staircase.
• Family room with a balcony is perfect for home entertainment, reading and leisure gathering.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and a luxurious marbled en-suite bathrooms featuring separate bathtub and shower compartment.
• Study room could easily be turned into a fourth bedroom as you wish.
• State of the art open kitchen is separated from the dining room by a glass wall. It provides top of the line appliances and a stage to show off your cooking talent.
• Additional bathrooms on separate levels for your guests' convenience.
• Unusual manicured garden wraps around the ground level living and dining room and provide ample space for alfresco dining and barbeque.
• Cozy outdoor space on the family room balcony to unwind.
Lining along the coast of the tranquil Tai Tam Bay and enjoying unobstructed sea views, this large-scale estate completed in 1992 provides 246 houses and low-rise apartments, and 10 highrise buildings. The houses feature spacious gardens or terraces, while the apartments come with balconies, and the duplex units have either garden or roof. Clubhouses and facilities are some of the most extensive in Hong Kong. Next to HKIS campus and close to American Club, supermarket and shops.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis