• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room boasts panoramic sea views through the floor-to-ceiling windows and has access to the balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and a large en-suite bathroom with marble finish and separate standing shower and bathtub.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size and come with built-in wardrobes.
• Plenty of cabinets with service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Guest bathroom with a bathtub is well maintained.
• The sea view balcony is the best place to unwind.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
Pacific View is a large family-oriented highrise development in Tai Tam, completed in 1990, comprising 5 residential towers providing a total of 374 residential units and a wide range of recreational facilities. The towers are 36 to 39 storeys high, and the apartments vary from 1,077 to 3,145 sq.ft. in saleable area. All of the apartments have balcony and panoramic unobstructed sea view. There is shuttle bus service to Central and Stanley, and Stanley Village, Hong Kong International School (HKIS) and The American Club are in close proximity.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited