• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation.
• Efficient apartment with spacious living and dining room and bedrooms.
• Bedroom wardrobes rise to the ceiling height.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• The private roof terrace could make a lovely place to hide out. Have your own herb garden and enjoy breathtaking views on the rooftop.
• The balcony connects the second bedroom and the living and dining room and can accommodate a couple of chairs and plants.
Stands at the quieter residential area, this colonail 12-storey mid-rise building completed in 1960 provides 36 apartments, 3 units on each floor. All apartments include balconies and have open views of Happy Valley. They come in 2 sizes, 973 and 1,385 sq.ft. saleable.. Just a few minutes' drive to Wan Chai waterfront and Central.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 12 Nov 2019