• Large duplex with picturesque views of the sea and the green surroundings from the upper level.
• Quiet, green location just minutes away from Stanley Market and Stanley Plaza.
• Airy, bright living room with window front and internal staircases going up to the dining room. Both rooms are light-filled and have views of the lush setting.
• Additional family / sitting area on another level facilitated with a powder room.
• Master bedroom is huge and includes walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with square-shaped tub. Full length glass door open out to a large grass garden.
• Other bedrooms could double as study or guest rooms, and one of them is extended to a back garden.
• Large fully fitted kitchen comes with plenty of cabinets and worktop space. There is plenty of space to install all necessary appliances.
• An extra bathroom comes convenient for your visitors.
• Private gardens off the bedrooms and terraces at the back of the dining room and kitchen provide space to relax, cultivate, have barbecue and play with your pets.
• Nice facilities in the development for family entertainment, including swimming pool.
Situated at the beginning of Stanley Village on a wooded slope, Stanley Knoll was completed in 1979 and comprises 3 simplexes, 8 duplexes, 14 duplexes with gardens, 7 penthouses with roofs, and 5 townhouses. Size of the apartments ranges from 2,350 to 2,700 sq.ft. saleable, and townhouses from 2,554 to 3,151 sq.ft.. The compound is set on an elevated landscape overlooking Tai Tam and Stanley Bay. Close to the beach, shops and restaurants. Buses and mini buses frequent.
Children Playground, Children Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis